I started the look out with my normal base of Rimmel 25 hour nude Foundation and a bit of stay matte.
2) The did my brows as normal with an angled brush and a matte taupey brown eyeshadow.
3) Then I moved on to primer and use my Nicka K New York Absolute primer that I always use.
4) Next for a base I took a cheapie palette from Primark and mixed a purple and white together running that almost to my brow bone.
5) Across the lid, I packed on Flash from a really old urban decay palette with a flat eyeshadow brush and blended it out up to my crease.
6) Next came the darker purple and for that I used an MUA single eyeshadow in shade 10 I think (see it here) I put that in my crease and blended it out and up in a kind of winged way.
7) Penultimately for eyeshadows, I wanted to define my crease and wing the shadow out a bit more so I took the black from my TheBalm Nudetude palette on a wee angled brush and drew a wing going out from the corner of my eye back round and a line across my crease, I then blended it out with a pencil brush.
8) Lastly, I took the pencil brush and some of the MUA purple and run that quite far down under my lash line and took a bit more of the black on the very outer corners just to tie everything in.
9) Next was eyeliner and for that I did a bit of a wing with gel liner- Maybelline Lasting Drama Black Shock and then tight lined and waterlines with perversion 24/7 glide on pencil from urban decay.
10) I finished the whole thing off with Mu subversion mascara primer and perversion mascara and it looked a little something like this:
|Sorry it's a little blurry|
I hope you like this style of post, If you want to see me do the makeup and see the steps in action then have a look at my YouTube video here or below